This past weekend was great!
I had classes on Friday from 9am to 5 pm, but was able to hang out with Chance between my first and second class. After my classes were over, I went home and cleaned up for a girls' night out with Jess. I only stayed out until like 10:30, but it was fun!
On Saturday I went to work at 7am, was finished at 1pm, and spent a lot of the afternoon at my Nana's house; spending time with my grandparents and mom.
Sunday, the day of rest, was spent cleaning non stop around my house. By late afternoon I had the whole upstairs spotless and was working on my room. Around 4pm my dad came down and asked what I wanted for dinner. I came up with a great idea; I wanted to make a homemade pizza! So, we went to the store and bought all of the ingredients. We went home and made the masterpiece of a pizza. It was huge! We were only able to eat about 1/3 of it!
I spent all of Monday with my Mom. We started out the morning by going and getting pedis from a great little nail place at 36th and Washington BLVD. After, we went to the mall to get my dad's glasses repaired. We stopped by Merl Norman's why we were there to try and get some makeup; but they were REALLY busy, so we left.
I went back home and packed up my car with Scooby and the things I would need to keep him busy at my Nana's house; then Scooby and I were off to Nana's. Why I was there, RJ and I took Scooby for a walk to the duck pond. He was just thrilled. He had never seen ducks before and was very curious as to what they were. We put a muzzle on him; just in case he got close to one of them. He chased them for quite a while, trying to sniff them; however, he never got close enough to them. When we got back, Scooby helped my granddaddy put the christmas statues (from the front yard) away. He walked back and forth with my Granddaddy; he kept trying to carry the cord like a leash, in his mouth. Most of his day was spent in the vast and gigantic backyard, running the north fence line with our neighbor dog, Max the Akita. Max and Scooby look a lot alike; seeings how both of them are 1/2 german shepherd; but Max has the coloring and the tail of an Akita and scooby's body is built and has fur like a Collie. Their statures are the same and their heads are identicle. They had so much fun together!
The big debate, that I hear everywhere I go today, seems to be about our new President. I don't know why EVERYONE is judging him by the color of his skin.
Whatever happened to, "a person should not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character?"?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment