Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hump Day...

Well, Wednesday is almost over. Now I'm on the down hill slide to the weekend!!! I can't waite. I know I've only been back at school for 3 days; but these longer days are killing me!!! I cannot wait until friday at 5 because that's when my last class ends for the week!!!

Today I looked up that new dinosaur thing that is comming to the Energy Solutions Arena next week. It's that "walking with Dinosaurs" exhibit. I want to go see it soooo bad; however, the tickets for the lower bowl seating is like $75 per person plus a $7.99 "convenience fee" per person. Come on!!! I know it took a $20 million budget, but that is a ridiculous price for tickets. Some Utah families have close to 100 kids these days. Families like that would have no way to afford to take their family to this show!!! I don't agree with the prices. It is supposed to be an educational family event! I think they are wrong to ask for that amount of money!

I am not looking forward to starting again next week!!!

No comments: