Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yearly Tribute to the DMV

Don’t you just love it when the time comes to get your emissions and inspection done on your car? Every year millions of cars MUST go through this process; it is REQUIRED in order to be able to legally run your car for the following year.
Today, I helped my father change the oil, rotate the tires, run a fuel injector through, check all the lights, and top off all fluids in my grandma’s 1993 Chevrolet Pickup. I cannot believe that we did all of that, just to get the truck to pass emissions and inspection! At least in the end it was worth it, the truck passed and my grandma will be able to drive it at least one more year.


Next month I will be doing the same thing to my 1995 Toyota Corolla and my 2006 Polaris 700 Twin Sportsman ATV. Fun fun fun!

No comments: