My Life
A blog dedicated to the thoughts and ramblings of myself...
Monday, December 15, 2008
Fall Semester 2008
Well, Fall semester at WSU is finally over. The weeks went by slowly; however, I did it! Now comes the fun part, WINTER BREAK!!!
Hmmm, what should I do over break? :-?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away"
~Still Beautiful~
About Me
Beautiful
I love sports! Watching or participating... I'm there! I also love to just have fun! If you would like to know more... just send me a message at Jennifer.J.Bright@gmail.com
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2009
(9)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(5)
▼
December
(5)
The night before christmas
One week 'til christmas
Yearly Tribute to the DMV
Christmas time
Fall Semester 2008
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment