Thursday, October 7, 2010

Update

Wow, it's been a long time!!!

What can I say, life is going by so fast... It is hard to keep up. New things that are going on:

My older sister had another baby boy this last January. He is so ADORABLE!!!
~My oldest nephew is now in 1st grade. I can't believe how old he's getting!!!
He goes to school. At the end of last school year he was in a play. He loves
school and is so smart!
~My second nephew is now 2 years old and is becoming so much more verbal and
sociable. He wants to be just like his older brother and is socially and
emotionally growing so much and so fast! It is amazing the changes 2-year-olds
go through!!!


My best friend is getting MARRIED next MAY!!!
~She has asked me to be her Maid of Honor! I am so HONORED to be her "best
woman." She is my bestest friend and I am so happy to be at her side on one of
the most important days of her life!!!
~We will be starting her "save the date" cards here shortly and I am starting to
plan her bachelorette party and the speech I will be giving at the reception or
whenever it is that I am supposed to give it. She means so much to me and I have
so many things to say... Now I just have to get them all organized and written
down.


My brother just turned 18!!!!
~I never thought this day would come. He has had a rough past few years and has
done so well recently. We've had our ups and downs. I am constantly worried
about him and where he is headed. He's the baby of the family and it is hard
to see him struggling to make it on his own; but when he Triumphs and
accomplishes something, it is so WONDERFUL to see it!


On a sad note, my grandpa (dad's dad) died earlier this year.
~Just a few days before he died, he was diagnosed with cancer. They found a
growth behind his eye that was cancerous. He has also been suffering from some
major memory loss for a while before that and had to be put in a nursing home.
~The friday before he died, he went into a type of unresponsive state. I am
not positively sure if they ever called it a true coma, but it was similar to
that. He was breathing on his own, and would respond to some things by making
a certain facial expression or raising his eye brows, but couldn't "wake up."
~He died on a Monday. It was hard to see him go, but it was good to know he
wasn't suffering anymore.


Well, that is what has been going on since my last post. Right now, things have been going pretty well. I am in my Senior year at WSU, I still have a job, and I am doing pretty well. Hopefully it won't be as long before I post again!!!

No comments: